Unit 12 - Remember the songs

Good afternoon!

Surprise!. Our song is not about films, but about us and what we are going to do next!. The song is not complete without what you are going to do, so give me your contributions and I will put them in the next verses!.

Remember the songs

What a year we have shared,
I cannot believe this is the end.
We are going to sing our last song
in our class today.

Next year you are going to high school,
lots of things to learn in there!
But your teacher stays in school
and he tells you, "don't forget".

(Chorus)
That above everything
we will always be good friends.
Remember the songs we're singing
and come visit if you have the time!

And remember, this is not a sad song, but a happy song!. I will be in school, singing in English to children like you. Can you imagine something better for me?

Comments