Unit 2: Mark interview (and solution)

Good afternoon again!.

I almost forgot to upload the interview we listened to today. I also included the solutions to the questions.

Interviewer - What can you tell us about yourself?
Mark - My name is Mark, I am 13 [Answer]
years old.
and I collect model trains.
Interviewer - How did you start your collection?
Mark - My father collects [Answer]
model trains
too. He gave me some.
Interviewer - What is your favourite model train?
Mark - I have two favourites. I have a [Answer]
model
of the Orient Express that I love. I also have a Japanese Shinkansen that is very [Answer]
cool (like your teacher)
.
Interviewer - Where do you keep your models?
Mark - In a shelf, next to each other.
Interviewer - Do you have any special place to play with them?
Mark - My father has a model with rails, tunnels and stations. We play with it in the [Answer]
weekends
.
Interviewer - Thanks a lot Mark.

Have a good weekend :).

Comments