Unit 3 - Joey's password.

Good afternoon!

Remember when we listened to the conversation today?. Here we have the conversation and the solution to the exercise so you can study new vocabulary.

We also spoke about the conversation in class and I want to ask you some questions. What is Marie doing right?. What is Marie doing wrong?. Why are computer viruses dangerous for our digital identities?.

In invite you to think about these questions so you can ask when our expert visits!.

Mom - I'm home Marie!. What are you [Verb]
doing
?.
Marie - I am just browsing the internet and saving some [Noun]
pictures
.
Mom - Good. Did you chat with Joey today?
Marie - No, but he sent me an very strange [Noun]
email
.
Mom - A very strange email?. His mom told me he lost his password.
Marie - Really?.
Mom - Yes. Can I [Verb]
see
the email, just to be safe?.
Marie - Of course.
Mom - Oh... I see, he got a virus on the [Noun]
computer
. Be careful Marie, this is dangerous.
Marie - Ok, I will delete it. Can you call Joey's mom and tell her?.
Mom - Of course.

Remember, never share your information with strangers!

Comments