Unit 3 - Special guest worksheet

Good afternoon!

I think we did a good job at asking questions to our special guest but remember that she also wanted to teach us some things!

Just so we don't forget, she gave me two special worksheets for you. You can check the solution for the first but do not cheat!. The second one is for you to show to your parents and work with them, like we did in the past unit.

It is very important that you share this with your parents. I know that computers are fun, but they can be dangerous too and parents can help.

This is for you. Do not cheat and look at the answers yet!. Answer, then look at the answers and think about them and about what our guest said today.

  • People all over the world think the same. [Answer]
    No. But we respect everybody.
  • We can tell how a person is by knowing where he or she is from. [Answer]
    No. Every person is different, we should not have prejudice.
  • Older people post their pictures on the Internet. [Answer]
    [Answer] Not always. Many people feel ashamed of their bodies and want to hide them. Why do you think this is?.
  • I am old enough to use social networks. [Answer]
    It depends. Are you 13 or older?. Many social networks and email services require that you are at least 13.
  • Everyone you meet in the Internet is telling the truth. [Answer]
    No. They may be lying.
  • Everything you do in the Internet is private. [Answer]
    No. People can see what I am doing.

This one is for you to do it with your family. Read the questions to them and answer together.

  • I spend _____ hours online everyday. My parents think that is [good/bad].
  • My [parents know/don’t know] what I am doing when I am online.
  • My name, phone number, school or address are published online. True or false?.
  • My parents usually leave me alone when I am online. True or false?.
  • When I am online I usually do the following things: ________.

Remember, your parents are there to help you.

Comments