Unit 5 - History of your family.

Good afternoon!

I see you are very interested in the things we did today, so I think we can do a bit more of work on that.

I am very interested in what some of you said about the rest of the world being boring. I want you to think about your vacations and the world and answer these questions:

  • My favourite vacation spot is _____ because _____
  • I want/don't want to see the world outside the town because _____
  • I like/dislike country life because _____

Next, ask your family about the next questions and write three sentences about each of them. Remember, if you use the frequency words we studied your team will get extra points!

  • Find someone that works on agriculture and write 3 sentences about him/her.
  • Find someone (an elder sibling, a relative...) that moved out to the capital. Write three sentences about him/her.
  • Find someone that doesn't work on agriculture and stayed here. Write three sentences about him/her.

I really want to hear your stories about this. Try to bring them to class next day!. Happy questioning!.

Comments