Unit 5 - Nicholas' vacation

Good afternoon!

I forgot to upload the correction for the listening we did!!



Hi! My name is Nicholas and I live in London!. My [People]
parents
and I are visiting Cornwall and we like it!.

We bring my friend Thomas from London. His family lived here but [Verb]
moved
when he was little.

We stay at a little house by the [Place]
beach
. Well, it is in the top of a cliff really.

To go to the beach, we climb down the cliff until we get to the [Something]
sand
. It is nice there, with the wind and the [Something]
waves
.

This is the first time I have seen the [Place]
sea
. At first I was scared, but then saw it was really cool!.

Before we return to London I [Verb]
want to go
see the fields and the Eden Project. We don't have that much plants and green in London.

What do you think of the cliffs in Cornwall? Did you know that waves on Cornwall can be taller than a house?. Do you know about the Eden Project?.

Comments