Unit 11 - Leprechauns!

Good afternoon!

Nice practice today. Did you know about the Leprechauns? They are part of Ireland's folklore.

As you know, these little people hide pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. What if you could find it? That is part of what we did today!

Just in case, I would like to remind you of today's sentences:

I travelled to _____ and searched for _____.While I was there I found a Leprechaun and its pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. With the gold I _____.

Do you want to know my example?

I travelled to Blarney's Castle in Ireland and searched for a place to sleep. While I was there I found a Leprechaun and its pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. With the gold I built a new gym for the school.

And now that we are at it. Do you know of any Andalusian creature like the Leprechauns?

Comments