Unit 8 - Family exercises

Good afternoon!

we did a very interesting job today with the chart. Did you know there are so many possibilities for modern jobs?. I did, but I didn't expect to be so many possibilities for traditional jobs!. The tile makers and painters seem very cool and very creative.

You can find the charts in your booklets, so you can finish doing the exercises. Remember, there are some exercises for you to do with your family too!

These are for you to do on your own. Your options are:

  • necessary
  • countries
  • forever
  • future
  • computers

These are the questions. Fill in the gaps and answer.

  • Traditional jobs have no [Answer]
    future
    . True or false?
  • Many traditional jobs are not [Answer]
    necessary
    today. True or false?
  • Traditional jobs are the same in all [Answer]
    countries
    . True or false?
  • All modern jobs are related to [Answer]
    computers
    . True or false?
  • Modern jobs will last [Answer]
    forever
    . True or false?

This is for you to do with your family. Translate it for them, choose your options and answer:

  • My family works mostly in [modern/traditional] jobs. They are _____.
  • When I grow up I [want/don't want] to follow in my family's footsteps. I'm going to be a _____.
  • When my parents were my age, they wanted to be _____.

See you next lesson!

Comments