Unit 8 - The more I think song

Good afternoon!

A good song to think about what we are going to do, right?. Here are the lyrics. Thanks for your contributions!.

The more I think

There are so many cool things to do,
I cannot even begin to choose.
I'm going to do something different
and beautiful too!.

Maybe art, maybe video games.
Somewhere I can make lots of friends.
I'm going to do something different
and beautiful too!.

Chorus
The more I think, the more I wonder. There is a world of things to do. The more I think, the more I wonder. I'm going to decide, what about you?

There are so many great jobs to do,
I cannot even begin to choose.
I'm going to do something different
and helpful too!.

Maybe crafts, maybe computers.
Somewhere I can make lots of friends.
I'm going to do something different
and helpful too!.

Chorus
The more I think, the more I wonder. There is a world of things to do. The more I think, the more I wonder. I'm going to decide, what about you?

How are your final tasks coming along?. Do you need help with the scripts?. Let me know if you need anything.

Comments